Sunday 21 July 2013

Summer fun

It really is Summer as well! Basically the whole month of July has been amazing. The sun has never been seen so much!
I've taken so many pictures over the last few weeks that I don't actually know where to start so I think I'll try something new today and just make a blog post full of pictures. Prepare for picture overload!!!!

Lets begin with some walk photos and see where it takes us....

Long lined in case I lose him in the long jungle grass!
"Say Cheese"
Hi, I just chased a bird!
Big tongue!
Don't leave without me!!!!!!
The 'new' field all cut and waiting to be baled! (HAY BALES SOON!) 
True freedom and proper recall!
Crazy recall! Yes, that is a recall! 
Oscar says 'Time for a rest' 
Off to work we go......
Little bit of on leash......just to get to another field...
Barley Field Fun!!!!! Follow the tractor tracks or get eaten by the crops!
You called? 
Is there something on my nose?
*pip, pip, pip, pip* (that's a whistle)
Super Dog to the rescue!!!!!
A 5 minute down stay to even out the excitement levels......
........ And here he comes!!!!
Look at his ears fly!!!! 



That's all the walk ones, now for some garden fun.........

A tug game? More like drag the beagle!
Grrrrrrrrrr, My toy!!!
New toy, new toy, new toy!
I'm coming, get read to pull!
Catch the toy, Grab the toy, destroy the toy
Nom, nom, nom, nom
Look at me! 
Ears for a German Shepherd?  
Finally gotten the hang of 'fetch'
INCOMING!!!!!
Put the camera away and play!!!
More fetching
I'm gona get it, I'm gona get it!
Yes, that is a bed sheet!

Its the simple things that satisfy him
Rubber Turkey!!!!
Bed sheet.....again
You'll never catch me! 

A little chewing session on a wonderfully tasty raw beef rib

"May I go outside to eat please?"














And now to finish it all off, here are just some random photos of the lunatic doing nothing,

Almost nothing, a little 'stand tall' instead.
Handsome fellow indeed!
Tasty!
Lovely collar, ehhh? 
Yum, yum, frozen raw nugget
Some sunbathing
"I'm just so tired, cannot stay away"













Having a good roll 
trying to really work the smell in
Bobbing for treats
Some bubble blowing too!















Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment