Thursday 14 June 2012

Rainy days!!!

Well the horrible weather is back! Rain all day today,just like yesterday......and the day before!
There were no magical energy consuming indoor obstacle courses today. Just a very wet walk! Lets just say my coat is no longer waterproof,and well,my boots had ponds in!
Oscar seemed quite happy though,even in the rain and he doesn't like the rain. So after our walk it was time to be dried off,which Oscar liked very much!
A very wet doggie!
Towel time fun!














I've got a cape!!!














I sees you with my eye!















And to go backwards with the day,now i will talk about this morning!
Well as you could have guessed,it was wet so Oscar wasn't too pleased with his morning walk at all,but he soon cheered up when i brought out his new toy,

 
Then of course the game had to end,and he soon discovered that i had toast and came to say hello.
Why,hello there,i see you have toast. I too,enjoy toast!














        
I also enjoy a nice belly rub,sitting up!
And i can do it sideways!!















And now to confuse you even more we are going to jump to the present! And again,its still pouring down but the wind has joined in now too!
So Oscars a little hyper,but he always is when it rains. But still,he is in his bed,chewing away on his stag bar(finally)

And this is a funny one,well i think so,that i got earlier.I think he looks like he is in a bed deeper than it is,like he is in a hole and i slapped a soft thing in front of it!


Well this will be our last post for 2 weeks because Oscars off to the kennels tomorrow,which he absolutely loves! And I'm off to Florida for 2 weeks on Saturday!!! And only 1 exam for me tomorrow,German,and thats fairly easy.

Roll on Summer!!! And bring the weather too please,not the rain!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I have new pictures of him nearly every second!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi oscar, my name is jesse, just found your blog- Ireland wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,jesse!!! Yep all the way over in Ireland.....not very exciting really!

      Delete