Saturday 1 December 2012

Got some more catnip.....eventually!

I finally got some more catnip for our scent work! Its taken me about 5 months to get around to it.

Its a nice big bag too, so hopefully i wont manage to lose this one. Actually, I'm not even sure how I lost the last bag, it was in a big bright green tub? Maybe it was thrown out by somebody by mistake.......(mum)

So its back to scent work again, Oscar should be happy! He loves a good bit of searching, well anything that involves his nose really and I love it because it doesn't involve spending an hour laying a track for something that takes about 10 minutes for him to do, and lets not forget the hour you wait to let the track age too before you actually start it. At least with this all i have to do is hide a little tub of catnip. 

I have to find a new tub for the catnip too though, cause I lost that as well.

But the good thing is that I have the catnip!


Just a little random thing to add,


I was listening to this while writing this post and I thought I would share it with my readers (and its one of Oscars favourite songs, or so I like to think!)



No comments:

Post a Comment