Saturday 10 November 2012

Sorry Mum, I've been sick

Hi readers!
Its Oscar here. Mum usually does this for me so you will have to bare with me for a little bit because I've never done this before.

I know that mum set herself a challenge to teach me the weave poles again by last tuesday but we haven't achieved it I'm afraid. :-(
I was sick on sunday, monday and tuesday and mum was worried that i had an intestinal blockage. On sunday mum gave me fish for breakfast but as much as i love fish, i just didn't feel myself and didn't eat it. So she gave half of it to the CAT! There was no way that thing was going to eat all of my food, so i nicked the other half from the plate!  I really wish i didn't though because it made me feel really funny and get sick all over the mat. I didn't even want to go for a walk. But the probiotic yoghurt helped me fell better.

So i still can't do the weave poles, but i can nearly do 4 now and mum is really happy with that!

I think i will give myself until next friday to perfect 6 weave poles, then mum will be really happy with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment