Friday 15 February 2013

Todays Adventures!!!!!

Believe it or not, the weather is lovely today! Its not raining (though their was a short shower earlier) and there is no wind either!  It is actually warm enough to go outside without a jacket, it's truly amazing!

We had some fun this morning, worked on Oscar's new trick (walking in between my legs) and we did, of course, play! I also took out my bike, great I thought so I hopped on and went around the front of the house, that went fine, Oscar ran along too. But then I thought I would go up the back garden........ bad idea! I barely made it up to the top. Talk about being unfit!

We started off with a game of tug which lasted....ummmm........ lets say 20 minutes! I think the fact that I had some treats may have influenced Oscar bring the toy back to me!
Big head!!!!















Then we went out for a nice long walk in the field. On top of the great weather, Oscar was also brilliant! He did a good sit stay for about 4 minutes and his recall was nearly flawless!
He's off!!!
Shake!!!!
Treat catch!!!
Heel on the right
Heel on the left
Look, I gots muzzy pawes!!!!!
Multitasking! Walk and drink, walk and drink!
I'm finished now! I command you to lift me home!

So the walk went very well! I did have a video of a recalling Beagle (yes, thats right, an off leash beagle actually coming back when told to!) and a video of zoomies after our walk but there is a problem uploading them, so I am afraid that you will have to go without those.


Now for something totally unrelated to dogs!
I was at horse riding tonight and I was put on Chester. Now, I hate riding Chester because he just does not do anything! And he threw me off him twice in the space of about 1 minute! I haven't been on Chester in like 2 months so when I was told Chester I died a little inside! But.......

..... he was brilliant!!!!! He did jumping and everything! I ended up asking my instructor what she had done with the real Chester! I was amazed and so please with him!


It was a very good day today indeed! Lets hope tomorrow is the same!

( OK, well I kind of lied, because it is tomorrow! I didn't have time last night to post it so it had to wait. And yes, the weather is also very good today, sadly Oscar is at home alone because I am in my Nannys!!! )


   


1 comment: